Montreal & Quebec City - Lachine Canal, Little Burgundy & the Southwest (PDF Chapter)
This is the Lachine Canal, Little Burgundy & the Southwest chapter from Lonely Planet’s Montreal & Quebec City guidebook.
Exploring the outlying residential neighborhoods of Montréal allows you to get a deeper ex-perience of life on the island. A must-do experience is the Canal de Lachine, Montréal’s best biking course.
- witness the soaring architecture of Oratoire St-Joseph, one of North America’s grandest churches
- walk or cycle off those poutine calories along 14km of bike paths and green spaces along the Canal de Lachine
- savor fresh produce and tasty international food stalls surrounded by the buzz of one of Montréal’s best markets, Marché Atwater
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.