Montreal & Quebec city guide
Witness a French-infused city that’s in love with festivals, the arts, good food, living well and enjoying life to the hilt. Lonely Planet is your passport to Montreal & Quebec City, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Stroll the cobblestoned streets of Old Montréal, walk the forested paths of Parc du Mont-Royal, and wander galleries of treasures at Beaux-Arts de Montréal; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Montreal & Quebec City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Montreal & Quebec City Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, people, mu-sic, visual art, architecture, film, food, drink, hockey, language
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 28 colour maps
Coverage includes: Old Montréal, Parc Jean-Drapeau, Downtown, Rue St-Denis, the Village, Plateau Mont-Royal, the Northeast, Little Italy, Mile End, Outremont, Lachine Canal, Little Burgundy, Québec City and more