Montenegro - Understand Montenegro and Survival Guide (Chapter)
All the info you need on everything from history, art & architecture and food to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and les-bian travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the huge history of this tiny country
- info on the best food and drink
- full coverage of Montenegro’s jaw-dropping national parks
- details on the people and culture that shaped the region
Coverage includes: Montenegro Today, History, Montenegro’s People, Art & Architecture, The Montenegrin Kitchen, National Parks & Wildlife, Directory A–Z, Transport, and Behind the Scenes.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.