*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Montenegro - Northern Mountains (Chapter)
This is the Northern Mountains chapter from Lonely Planet’s Montenegro guide-book.
The mountainous north is the beefy brawn to the coast’s polished pulchritude. This is the roof of Montenegro, where profound massifs, otherworldly vistas and a picturesque smattering of old-school villages offer a literal and metaphorical breath of fresh air.
- raft between the kilometre-plus walls of Tara Canyon in Durmitor National Park
- tackle the trails and treks of the Accursed Mountains in Prokletije National Park.
- search for wood nymphs in the primordial forest of Biogradska Gora National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Places to Sleep, Morača Canyon, Kolašin, Bi-ogradska Gora National Park, Mojkovac, Durmitor National Park, Pljevlja, Bijelo Polje, Rožaje, Plav, Gusinje, Piva Canyon, Prokletije National Park, When to Go.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.