Montenegro - Dubrovnik (Croatia) (Chapter)
This is the Dubrovnik (Croatia) chapter from Lonely Planet’s Montenegro guide-book.
Why buy a chapter on Dubrovnik for a visit to Montenegro? That’s easy: why come this close and not visit one of the most beautiful cities in the entire Mediterranean, if not the world?
- revel in the most fascinating and touristy of activities: seeing Dubrovnik from the vantage point of its venerable walls
- take the short ferry ride out to the beaches, forest, monastery and gardens of Lokrum, Du-brovnik’s island playground
- catch a cable-car ride up Mt Srđ for breathtaking views of Dubrovnik from above
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.