Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Montenegro - Bay of Kotor (Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Bay of Kotor chapter from Lonely Planet’s Montenegro guidebook.
Gorgeous, breathtaking, majestic, divine; however hefty your thesaurus, the brain-blowing beauty of the Bay of Kotor will leave you struggling for superlatives. Hemmed in by commanding cliffs, rippling gulfs and sparkling straits, the cobalt cove manages to defy geographic descrip-tion.
- randomly roam the atmospheric laneways of Kotor’s Old Town until you’re at least a little lost
- wind your way to dizzying views on the snaking back road from Kotor to Lovćen National Park
- admire the baroque beauty of Perast’s historic palazzos and churches
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Places to Sleep, Herceg Novi & around, Morinj, Risan, Perast, Dobrota, Kotor, Prčanj, Stoliv, Lastva, Tivat & around, Luštica Peninsula, When to Go.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.