Montenegro - Adriatic Coast (Chapter)
This is the Adriatic Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Montenegro guide-book.
This 80km stretch of coastline is an eye-popping opal; the malachite greens of the looming mountains and the intense blues of the reflecting waters are dazzling enough to cause halluci-nations.
- gaze in wonder at the cutesy beauty of the exclusive walled island of Sveti Stefan
- soak up the summertime beach buzz of the Eastern-tinged town of Ulcinj
- let the kids off the leash on Petrovac’s promenade
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Places to Sleep, Budva & around, Bečići & Ra-failovići, Pržno, Sveti Stefan, Rijeka Reževići, Petrovac, Bar, Stari Bar, Ulcinj, Velika Plaža & Ada Bojana, When to Go.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.