*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Mongolia - Understand Mongolia & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Mongolia Today, History, Mongolian Way of Life, Traditional Gers, Spiritualism in Mongolia, Mongolian Cuisine, Tribal Mongolia, Wild Lands & Wildlife, Directory A-Z, Transport, Health and Language chapters from Lonely Planet's Mongolia guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, religion and wildlife to flights, public transport, accommodation, money, the internet... you name it. Get hints on the gay and lesbian scene and tips for women travellers, travelling with kids and travellers with disabilities, as well as a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the lifestyle of Mongolians
- info on traditional gers
- details on Mongolia's tribal groups
- coverage of the country's wildlife and environmental issues
Coverage includes: Mongolia Today, History - from the first steppe nomads to modern government, Mongolian Way of Life, Traditional Gers, Spiritualism in Mongolia: Shamanism, Buddhism, Islam and Christianity, Mongolian Cuisine: Staples & Specialities, Culinary Celebrations and Habits & Customs, Tribal Mongolia, Wild Lands & Wildlife: Birds, Fish, Plants and Environmental Issues, Directory A-Z, Transport, Health and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.