Mongolia - Understand Mongolia and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Mongolia Today, History, Dulmaa Enkhchuluun & Jack Weather-ford, The Mongolian Way of Life, Traditional Gers, Spiritualism in Mongolia, Mongolian Cuisine, Tribal Mongolia, Wild Lands & Wildlife, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Mongolia guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history religion and wildlife to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and les-bian travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the lifestyle of Mongolians
- info on traditional gers
- details on Mongolia's tribal groups
- coverage of the country's wildlife and environmental issues
Coverage includes: Mongolia Today, History, Dulmaa Enkhchuluun & Jack Weatherford, The Mongolian Way of Life, Traditional Gers, Spiritualism in Mongolia, Mongo-lian Cuisine, Tribal Mongolia, Wild Lands & Wildlife, Directory A–Z, Transport, Health, and Lan-guage.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan - Understand Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)