No code necessary. See terms.
Mongolia travel guide - 7th edition
7th Edition Jul 2014
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $29.99 USD
Out Of Stock
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $20.99 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $38.99 USD
Out Of Stock
Pre-order the new edition (ebook available now!). With vast scenery, a hospitable nomadic culture, the spectacular Naadam festival and the legacy of Chinggis Khaan, rough-and-ready Mongolia remains one of the world's last great adventure destinations.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Mongolia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- Inspirational images, highlights and recommendations from our expert authors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- PLUS organised-tour advice, a guide to taking a road trip, info on the Trans-Mongolian Railway, and Wild Lands & Wildlife feature
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Ulaanbaatar, Central Mongolia, Central Mongolia, Eastern Mongolia, Western Mongolia, The Gobi, Understand and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.