*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Middle East travel guide
8th Edition Sep 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
The Middle East is one of history’s grand epics - a cradle of civilisations and a beautiful, complicated land that’s home to some of the most hospitable people on the planet.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Middle East, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, 3D illustrations, practical info and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus a 3D Pyramids of Giza feature, and information on safe travel and border crossings
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, the Palestinian Territories, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Understand and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.