Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Middle East - Lebanon (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Lebanon chapter from Lonely Planet’s Middle East guidebook.
Scarred by decades of civil war, invasions and terrorist attacks, yet blessed with magnificent mountain vistas, majestic ancient ruins and a people who are resilient, indomitable and renowned for their hospitality, Lebanon rewards the traveller with food for thought and a feast for the senses and the stomach. Don’t miss it.
- party at beach lounges, rooftop nightclubs and hipster bars in Beirut
- breathe crisp, cedar-scented air in the Shouf Biosphere Reserve
- admire Byzantine mosaics at Beiteddine Palace
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Beirut & around, Beit Mery & Brummana, Jeita Grotto, Jounieh, Byblos (Jbail), North Lebanon, Batroun, Tripoli (Trablous), Bcharré & the Qadisha Valley, The Cedars, South Lebanon, Sidon (Saida), Temple of Echmoun, Tyre (Sour), Chouf Mountains, Beiteddine Palace (Beit ad-Din), Deir al-Qamar, Shouf Biosphere Reserve, Bekaa Valley, Baalbek, Aanjar, Understand Lebanon, Lebanon Today, History, People, Arts, Food & Drink, Environment, and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.