*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Mexico - Yucatan Peninsula (PDF Chapter)
This is the Yucatán Peninsula chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mexico guidebook.
With intriguing colonial cities, world-famous Maya ruins, Caribbean beaches, and a wealth of dive sites, the Yucatán is one sweet destination. Limestone sinkholes, ideal for swimming and diving, abound, while outdoor activities await in wildlife-rich nature reserves.
- chill on the soft sands of the Costa Maya fishing village Mahahual and dive at Banco Chinchorro
- take in the glorious colonial architecture in cultural capital Mérida
- beach-bum and flamingo-watch in Celestún
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Quintana Roo, Cancún, Isla Mujeres, Isla Contoy, Isla Holbox, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Isla Cozumel, Akumal, Tulum & around, Mahahual, Xcalak, Laguna Bacalar, Chetumal & around, Yucatán State, Mérida & around, Celestún, Dzibilchaltún, Progreso, Izamal, Chichén Itzá, Valladolid, Ek’ Balam, Río Lagartos, Campeche state, Campeche & around, Edzná, Bolonchén de Rejón & Xtacumbilxunaan, Balamkú, Calakmul, Chicanná, Becán, Xpujil, South of Xpujil, Río Bec, Hormiguero.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.