*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Mexico - Veracruz (PDF Chapter)
This is the Veracruz chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mexico guidebook.
Wherever you go in Veracruz, you’ll find yourself off the beaten path, with discoveries waiting to be made. It lays claim to the World Heritage site of colonial Tlacotalpan, the Biosphere Reserve of Los Tuxtlas and some gorgeous pueblos mágicos.
- decipher a triumvirate of Mesoamerican cultures in Xalapa’s architecturally magnificent Museo de Antropología
- marvel at the many colors of colonial Tlacotalpan, perhaps Mexico’s least known World Heritage site
- imagine past glories at the extensive ruins of El Tajín
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Veracruz City & around, Central Coast, Xalapa & around, Córdoba, Fortín de las Flores, Coscomatepec, Orizaba, Pico de Orizaba, Tuxpan, Papantla, El Tajín, South of Papantla, Tlacotalpan, Santiago Tuxtla, Tres Zapotes, San Andrés Tuxtla, Catemaco, Reserva de la Biosfera Los Tuxtlas.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.