Mexico - Understand Mexico and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Mexico Today, History, The Mexican Way of Life, The Arts, Mexican Kitchen, Landscapes & Wildlife, Directory A–Z, Transportation, and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Mexico guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history culinary delights and wild, exotic creatures to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travel-lers, gay and lesbian travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on what makes this complex people tick
- info on the rich culture of Mexican music, art and film
- full coverage of the country’s unique and ever-changing scenery
- details on the sheer pleasure of Mexican food
Coverage includes: Mexico Today, History, The Mexican Way of Life, The Arts, Mexican Kitchen, Landscapes & Wildlife, Directory A–Z, Transportation, and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.