Ends Monday June 25. Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Mexico - Mexico City (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Mexico City chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mexico guidebook.
Mexico City is the sun in the Mexican solar system. Organized chaos rules in this high-octane megalopolis, yet the city offers plenty of escapes in the way of old-school cantinas, intriguing museums, dramatic murals and boating excursions along ancient canals.
- study Diego Rivera’s tableau of Mexican history at Palacio Nacional
- marvel at Aztec ruins in the heart of downtown at Templo Mayor
- cheer on the masked heroes at the lucha libre (Mexican wrestling) bouts of Arena México
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Getting There & Away, Getting Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.