*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Mexico - Mexico City (PDF Chapter)
This is the Mexico City chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mexico guidebook.
Mexico City is the sun in the Mexican solar system. Organized chaos rules in this high-octane megalopolis, yet the city offers plenty of escapes in the way of old-school cantinas, intriguing museums, dramatic murals and boating excursions along ancient canals.
- study Diego Rivera’s tableau of Mexican history at Palacio Nacional
- marvel at Aztec ruins in the heart of downtown at Templo Mayor
- cheer on the masked heroes at the lucha libre (Mexican wrestling) bouts of Arena México
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Getting There & Away, Getting Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.