Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Mexico - Copper Canyon & Northern Mexico (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Copper Canyon & Northern Mexico chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mexico guidebook.
Northern Mexico is the ultimate frontier land: vast cactus-strewn deserts, craggy mountains and breathtaking canyons. If the landscape is diverse, then the people of the north are equally so: cowboys, revolutionaries and bandits have, over the centuries, left their mark.
- ride Mexico’s last passenger train through mesmerizing canyon scenery on the Ferrocarril Chihuahua Pacífico
- check into a colonial hotel and take in the beauty of the exquisite old silver town of Álamos
- be shocked and awed by Monterrey’s Horno3 museum, a monument to the city’s heavy metal heritage
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The Copper Canyon & Ferrocarril Chihuahua Pacífico, Ferrocarril Chihuahua Pacífico, El Fuerte, Cerocahui, Urique, Areponápuchi (Posada Barrancas), Parque de Aventura Barrancas del Cobre, Divisadero, Creel & around, Batopilas, Northwest Mexico, Puerto Peñasco, Bahía de Kino, San Carlos, Álamos, Los Mochis, Chihuahua & Central North Mexico, Nuevo Casas Grandes & Casas Grandes, Mata Ortiz, Hidalgo del Parral, Durango & around, Northeast Mexico, Saltillo, Parras, Cuatro Ciénegas, Monterrey & around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.