Mexico - Central Pacific Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the Central Pacific Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mexico guide-book.
Gigantic aquamarine waves provide the backdrop to Mexico’s central Pacific coast. Indulge in all the tropical clichés: sublime seafood under simple palm-frond roofs, chilled coconut water while lounging in a hammock, poolside cocktails at an upmarket resort.
- hang out in the beautifully restored downtown of Mazatlán
- dream of making a life in the beach town of Troncones, before heading out for a day of surfing
- bike, boat and dine on fresh seafood in the laid-back mini-resort of Barra de Navidad
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Mazatlán, Mexcaltitán, San Blas, Tepic, Chacala, San Francisco, Sayulita, Punta de Mita & Riviera Nayarit, Puerto Vallarta, Costalegre Beaches, Bahía de Navidad, Manzanillo, Michoacán Coast, Lázaro Cárdenas, Troncones, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Barra de Potosí, Soledad de Maciel, Pie de la Cuesta, Acapulco, Costa Chica.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.