*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page. See terms.
Mexico - Central Pacific Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the Central Pacific Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mexico guidebook.
Gigantic aquamarine waves provide the backdrop to Mexico’s central Pacific coast. Indulge in all the tropical clichés: sublime seafood under simple palm-frond roofs, chilled coconut water while lounging in a hammock, poolside cocktails at an upmarket resort.
- hang out in the beautifully restored center of Mazatlán, watching sunsets with a cold Pacífico beer
- explore the curious island village of Mexcaltitán, crunching its shrimp and wondering at its history
- people-watch on the beautiful malecón in Puerto Vallarta
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Mazatlán, Mexcaltitán, San Blas, Tepic & around, Chacala, San Francisco, Sayulita, Punta de Mita & Around, Puerto Vallarta, Costalegre Beaches, Bahía de Navidad, Manzanillo, Boca de Pascuales, Michoacán Coast, Lázaro Cárdenas, Troncones, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, South of Ixtapa & Zihuatanejo, Pie de la Cuesta, Acapulco, Costa Chica.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.