No code necessary. See terms.
Mexico - Central Pacific Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Central Pacific Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mexico guidebook.
Gigantic aquamarine waves provide the backdrop to Mexico’s central Pacific coast. Indulge in all the tropical clichés: sublime seafood under simple palm-frond roofs, chilled coconut water while lounging in a hammock, poolside cocktails at an upmarket resort.
- hang out in the beautifully restored center of Mazatlán, watching sunsets with a cold Pacífico beer
- explore the curious island village of Mexcaltitán, crunching its shrimp and wondering at its history
- people-watch on the beautiful malecón in Puerto Vallarta
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Mazatlán, Mexcaltitán, San Blas, Tepic & around, Chacala, San Francisco, Sayulita, Punta de Mita & Around, Puerto Vallarta, Costalegre Beaches, Bahía de Navidad, Manzanillo, Boca de Pascuales, Michoacán Coast, Lázaro Cárdenas, Troncones, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, South of Ixtapa & Zihuatanejo, Pie de la Cuesta, Acapulco, Costa Chica.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.