*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Mexico - Baja California (PDF Chapter)
This is the Baja California chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mexico guidebook.
Baja, the earth’s second-longest peninsula, offers over 1200km of the mystical, ethereal, majestic and untamed. The middle of nowhere is more beautiful than you ever imagined, and people are friendly, relaxed and helpful – even in the border towns.
- kayak to Espíritu Santo as the big Baja sun drops into the bay
- sip, swill and savor the bucolic delights of the Ruta del Vino in northern Baja’s unspoiled Valle de Guadalupe
- take the plunge at mystical Las Sirenitas, in Cabo Pulmo, home to the Sea of Cortez’ only living coral reef
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Northern Baja, Tijuana, Playas de Rosarito, Ensenada, La Bufadora, Parque Nacional Constitución de 1857, Mexicali, Southern Baja, Guerrero Negro, San Ignacio & around, Santa Rosalía, Mulegé & around, Loreto & around, La Paz & around, La Ventana, Los Barriles, Cabo Pulmo, Reserva de la Biosfera Sierra de la Laguna, San José del Cabo, Los Cabos Corridor, Cabo San Lucas, Todos Santos.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.