Mexico - Around Mexico City (PDF Chapter)
This is the Around Mexico City chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mexico guide-book.
Even if you’re in Mexico’s capital for only a week, the ancient ruins, pueblos mágicos (magi-cal villages) and stunning mountain landscape of the surrounding area should not be missed.
- enjoy a sunset drink on Cuetzalan’s tiny zócalo amid the dramatic scenery of the Sierra Madre Oriental
- be blown away by the spectacular pyramids at Teotihuacán
- wander Taxco’s steep cobblestone streets linking the city’s famed silver shops
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: North of Mexico City, Tepotzotlán, Tula, Teotihuacán, Mineral del Chico, East of Mexico City, Puebla, Cholula, Cacaxtla & Xochitécatl, Popocatépetl & Iztaccíhuatl, Tlaxcala, Huamantla, Cuetzalan, South of Mexico City, Tepoztlán, Cuautla, Cuer-navaca, Taxco, West of Mexico City, Toluca, Nevado de Toluca, Valle de Bravo, Malinalco.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.