*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Mexico - Around Mexico City (PDF Chapter)
This is the Around Mexico City chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mexico guidebook.
Even if you’re in Mexico’s capital for only a week, the ancient ruins, pueblos mágicos, and stunning mountain landscape of the surrounding area should not be missed. Try the awe-inspiring archaeological complex at Teotihuacán and the colonial city of Taxco.
- enjoy a sunset drink on Cuetzalan’s tiny zócalo amid the dramatic scenery of the Sierra Madre Oriental
- be blown away by the spectacular pyramids at Teotihuacán, or discover some of central Mexico’s most magnificent, lesser-known ancient sites at Xochicalco and Cantona.
- wander the steep cobblestone streets of Taxco and scope out the city’s famed silver shops
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Around Mexico City, Tepotzotlán, Tula, Teotihuacán, Pachuca & around, Puebla, Cholula, Popocatépetl & Iztaccíhuatl, Tlaxcala, Cacaxtla & Xochitécatl, La Malinche, Huamantla, Cantona, Cuetzalan, Yohualichán, Tepoztlán, Cuautla, Cuernavaca, Taxco, Parque Nacional Grutas de Cacahuamilpa, Toluca, Nevado de Toluca, Valle de Bravo, Malinalco, Ixtapan de la Sal.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.