*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Mexico - Around Mexico City (PDF Chapter)
This is the Around Mexico City chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mexico guidebook.
Even if you’re in Mexico’s capital for only a week, the ancient ruins, pueblos mágicos, and stunning mountain landscape of the surrounding area should not be missed. Try the awe-inspiring archaeological complex at Teotihuacán and the colonial city of Taxco.
- enjoy a sunset drink on Cuetzalan’s tiny zócalo amid the dramatic scenery of the Sierra Madre Oriental
- be blown away by the spectacular pyramids at Teotihuacán, or discover some of central Mexico’s most magnificent, lesser-known ancient sites at Xochicalco and Cantona.
- wander the steep cobblestone streets of Taxco and scope out the city’s famed silver shops
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Around Mexico City, Tepotzotlán, Tula, Teotihuacán, Pachuca & around, Puebla, Cholula, Popocatépetl & Iztaccíhuatl, Tlaxcala, Cacaxtla & Xochitécatl, La Malinche, Huamantla, Cantona, Cuetzalan, Yohualichán, Tepoztlán, Cuautla, Cuernavaca, Taxco, Parque Nacional Grutas de Cacahuamilpa, Toluca, Nevado de Toluca, Valle de Bravo, Malinalco, Ixtapan de la Sal.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.