Melbourne & Victoria travel guide
10th Edition Nov 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Melbourne is food obsessed, marvellously multicultural and a showpiece for Australian culture. Beyond the city limits, Victoria offers rich history, stunning wilderness and culinary excellence. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Melbourne & Victoria, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Melbourne & Victoria is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dine at the latest laneway restaurant in Melbourne, shout yourself hoarse cheering on your favourite footy team and plot a course of gourmet delights and hot springs through the Victorian countryside, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Melbourne & Victoria and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Melbourne & Victoria Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, sport.
- Over 54 maps
Coverage Includes: Melbourne, Hanging Rock, Goldfields, Great Ocean Road, Twelve Apostles, Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley, Gippsland, Phillip Island, Dandenongs, Victorian Alps, Grampians and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation