Mauritius, Réunion & Seychelles - Seychelles (PDF Chapter)
This is the Seychelles chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles guidebook.
Seychelles is a popular choice for honeymooners. But for those looking for more than a suntan or romance, this archipelago offers a number of high energy distractions. There are jungle and coastal walks, boat excursions, diving and snorkelling.
- dive and snorkel among the north coast’s dense marine life at Mahé
- live out that stranded-on-a-desert-island fantasy on the secluded outcrop of Bird Island
- splash around in the gin-clear waters of the beautiful beach at Anse Lazio
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Mahé, Victoria, Eden Island, Ste Anne Marine National Park, Beau Vallon, Morne Seychellois National Park, Praslin, La Digue, Silhouette, North Island, Denis Island, Bird Island, Frégate Island and Outer Islands.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.