*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Mauritius, Réunion & Seychelles - Rodrigues (PDF Chapter)
This is the Rodrigues chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles guidebook.
Blissfully isolated over 600km northeast of the mainland, this tiny volcanic outcrop surrounded by a massive turquoise lagoon is a stunning mountainous gem that barely feels connected to its big sister, Mauritius, let alone the wider world.
- take a boat ride out to the seabird colonies of Île e aux Cocos, a small, uninhabited slice of paradise
- cavort with hundreds of curious giant tortoises in François Leguat Reserve
- get up early and immerse yourself in the island’s busiest market in Port Mathurin
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Port Mathurin, Île aux Cocos, Île aux Chats & Île Hermitage, François Leguat Reserve, La Passe St François, Graviers and Rodrigues & around.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.