Mauritius, Réunion & Seychelles - Reunion (PDF Chapter)
This is the Réunion chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles guidebook.
Réunion is one of the Indian Ocean’s last great island adventures. Expect emerald forests, tumbling waterfalls, awesome mountainscapes, twisting roads, soul-stirring panoramas, energetic coastal cities and a sprinkling of white- or black-sand beaches.
- gorge your senses on the Martian landscapes of Plaine des Sables & Piton de la Fournaise
- explore the topography of the fabulous landforms of Cirque de Mafate
- canyon in the weird-and-wonderful vertical world of Cirque de Cilaos
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: St-Denis, St-Paul, Les Hauts de St-Paul, Le Maïdo & around, Boucan Canot, St-Gilles-les-Bains, L’Hermitage-les-Bains, La Saline-les-Bains, St-Leu, & around, Le Tévelave, Étang-Salé-les-Bains, St-Louis, Entre-Deux & Le Dimitile, Cirque de Cilaos, Cirque de Salazie, Cirque de Mafate, Plaine-des-Cafres & around, Piton de la Fournaise (The Volcano), Plaine-des-Palmistes, St-Pierre, St-Joseph & around, St-Philippe, Le Grand Brûlé, Ste-Suzanne & around, St-André & around, Bras-Panon, St-Benoît & around, Ste-Anne and Ste-Rose & around.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.