No code necessary. See terms.
Mauritius, Réunion & Seychelles - Mauritius (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Mauritius chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles guidebook.
Mauritius is rightly famed for its sapphire waters, powder-white beaches and luxury resorts, but there’s so much more to Mauritius than the beach. There’s bird watching and hiking, diving and snorkelling or boat trips, botanical gardens and colonial plantation houses.
- dive and snorkel the best underwater sites of Mauritius at Flic en Flac
- hike through forested gorges, past waterfalls and looking for endangered birds in Black River Gorges National Park
- pause for lunch in Chamarel, an emerging foodie and mountain village
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Port Louis, Pailles, Moka & around, Curepipe, Trou aux Biches & Mont Choisy, Grand Baie, Pereybère, Cap Malheureux, Grand Gaube, Pamplemousses, Flic en Flac, Tamarin & Rivière Noire, Chamarel, Black River Gorges National Park, La Gaulette, Le Morne Peninsula, Mahébourg, Pointe d’Esny & Blue Bay, Vieux Grand Port, Souillac, Bel Ombre, Trou d’Eau Douce, Île aux Cerfs, Belle Mare & Palmar and Poste de Flacq & Roches Noires.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.