Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles - Seychelles (PDF Chapter)
This is the Seychelles chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles guidebook.
Mother Nature was unbelievably generous with the Seychelles, a fabled paradise whose is-lands lie scattered across the Indian Ocean. Spellbinding beaches are the main attraction – ex-quisite ribbons of sand lapped by turquoise waters and backed by lush hills, palm trees and Da-li-esque boulders.
- dive and snorkel among the dense varieties of marine life off Mahé island
- embrace nature on gorgeous, tropical Bird Island
- laze on one of the world’s most alluring beaches, Anse Lazio
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Mahé, Victoria, Eden Island, Ste Anne Marine National Park, Beau Vallon & the North Coast, Morne Seychellois National Park, East Coast, West Coast, Praslin, La Digue, Silhouette, North Island, Denis, Bird Island, Frégate, Félicité, Alphonse Island, Desroches, Understand Seychelles, Seychelles Today, History, Culture, Arts, Food & Drink, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.