Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles travel guide
10th Edition Dec 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Blessed with superlative landscapes and idyllic beaches, rich in activities and culinary experiences, Mauritius, Réunion and Seychelles offer the best cure for the blues. Lonely Planet is your passport to Mauritius, Réunion & Seychelles, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Reach the summit of Réunion’s Piton de la Fournaise, laze on the golden sand at Anse Lazio, Seychelles, or dive into an underwater wonderland in Mauritius; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Mauritius, Réunion & the Seychelles Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – current affairs, economy, politics, history, independence, identity, etiquette, people, religion, arts, literature, music, dance, architecture, food, drink, environment, wildlife
Coverage includes:Mauritius, Rodrigues, Réunion, Seychelles and more
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience