Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Maui - West Maui (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
For sun-kissed fun, West Maui is the place to be. Whether you want to snorkel beside lava rocks, zipline down the mountains, hike through the jungle or sail beneath the setting sun, the adventures are as varied as the landscape.
- snorkel beside Puʻu Kekaʻa (Black Rock) at Kaʻanapali Beach, then strut your stuff re-sort-style at ‘Dig-Me Beach.’
- cry ‘Thar she blows!’ at the cliffside perch of Papawai Point, a primo whale-watching spot come winter
- climb into the clouds on Waiheʻe Ridge Trail, a scenic five miles of sweeping north coast views
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: West Maui, Lahaina to Maʻalaea, Kaʻanapali, Hono-kowai, Kahana, Napili, Kapalua & Northern Beaches, Kahekili Highway.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.