Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Maui - North Shore & Upcountry (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This region begs for a lazy country drive, taking in athletic surfers, artsy shops, forest trails, mountain views and organic cafes at your own pace. For the adventurous, there’s plenty of ziplining, paragliding and mountain biking.
- sunbathe on the wide sandy strand at HA Baldwin Beach Park near Pa‘ia, and enjoy a bird’s-eye view of expert surfers and windboarders riding the waves at Hoʻokipa Beach Park & Overlook
- explore moody forest trails that wind through thick stands of pines and eucalyptus trees in Makawao Forest Reserve
- savor locally sourced cocktails and fusion appetizers during a new happy hour at old favor-ite Haliʻimaile General Store
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Paʻia, Haʻiku, Haliʻimaile, Makawao, Pukalani & Around, Kula, Keokea, ʻUlupalakua.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.