Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Maui - Lana'i & Molokai'i (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Among Hawaii’s six main islands, the two with the smallest populations and the fewest visi-tors could not be more different. Lana‘i and Molokaʻi are easily seen from the other across the narrow channel that separates them, but that’s where any similarities stop.
- snorkel the protected reef at Hulopoʻe Beach, Lana‘i's best beach
- browse the shops in Lanaʻi City, then sample the simple cafes, before dozing off in Dole Park
- hike the Munro Trail through Lanaʻi’s small, lush heart, stretching above Lanaʻi City
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lanaʻi, Lanaʻi City, Hulopoʻe & Manele Bays, Keomuku Road, Moloka‘i, Kaunakakai, East Molokaʻi, Central Molokaʻi, Kalaupapa National His-torical Park, West End.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.