Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Maui - Hana & East Maui (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Rugged and remote, East Maui is the go-to spot for Mauians looking to get away from it all. Instead of golf courses and beach resorts, you’ll find overgrown jungles, lonely churches and narrow roads to the coast – it’s wild yet welcoming.
- sun and surf on the picture-perfect tropical shores of Hamoa Beach
- join locals for delicious clay-oven pizza topped with produce fresh from the field at Hana Farms
- ogle Wailua Falls, the most dramatic cascade on a drive full of drama
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Hana & Around, Haneoʻo Road Loop, Kipahulu & Around, Kaupo & Around.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.