Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Malta & Gozo - Valletta (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Valletta chapter from Lonely Planet’s Malta & Gozo guidebook.
Valletta may be small, but it’s packed full of sights; when Unesco named Valletta a World Heritage Site it described it as ‘one of the most concentrated historic areas in the world’.
- enjoy the many different angles of Renzo Piano’s new Parliament Building
- check out the view that puts the ‘grand’ in Grand Harbour, from the Upper Barrakka Gardens & the Saluting Battery
- discover the glories of St John’s Co-Cathedral
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Valletta & Around, Floriana, Vittoriosa, Senglea, Cospicua (the Three Cities), Hal Saflieni Hypogeum, Tarxien Temples, Fort Rinella and Smart City.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.