*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Malta & Gozo - Understand Malta & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Malta & Gozo Today, History, The Maltese Way of Life, 5000 Years of Architecture, Directory A-Z, Transport and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Malta & Gozo guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, Maltese culture and architecture through the ages to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for gay and lesbian travellers and travellers with disabilities. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on Maltese architecture, including prehistoric, baroque, modern mansions and more
- info on women in Malta
- full coverage of Maltese history, from the first temples to present day
- details on politics, the economy and environment
Coverage includes: Malta & Gozo Today, History, The Maltese Way of Life, 5000 Years of Architecture, Directory A-Z, Transport and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.