*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Malta & Gozo - Southeast Malta (PDF Chapter)
This is the Southeast Malta chapter from Lonely Planet’s Malta & Gozo guidebook.
Here you’ll find breathtakingly located prehistoric temples (?a?ar Qim and Mnajdra) dating back over 5000 years; the G?ar Dalam cave, full of fossilised remains of prehistoric animals plus coastal scenery, grottoes, and some fabulous swimming spots off the tourist trail.
- explore the mysterious underworld of G?ar Dalam Cave & Museum/li>
- leap into the glittering royal blue waters of St Peter’s Pool
- take a mid-morning boat trip to marvel at the Blue Grotto
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Marsaxlokk, Bir?ebbu?a, Marsaskala, ?urrieq, ?a?ar Qim, Mnajdra and G?ar Lapsi.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.