*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Malta & Gozo - Southeast Malta (PDF Chapter)
This is the Southeast Malta chapter from Lonely Planet’s Malta & Gozo guidebook.
Here you’ll find breathtakingly located prehistoric temples (Ħaġar Qim and Mnajdra) dating back over 5000 years; the Għar Dalam cave, full of fossilised remains of prehistoric animals plus coastal scenery, grottoes, and some fabulous swimming spots off the tourist trail.
- explore the mysterious underworld of Għar Dalam Cave & Museum/li>
- leap into the glittering royal blue waters of St Peter’s Pool
- take a mid-morning boat trip to marvel at the Blue Grotto
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Marsaxlokk, Birżebbuġa, Marsaskala, Żurrieq, Ħaġar Qim, Mnajdra and Għar Lapsi.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.