Malta & Gozo - Sliema, St Julian's & Paceville (PDF Chapter)
This is the Sliema, St Julian’s & Paceville chapter from Lonely Planet’s Malta & Gozo guidebook.
If you’re looking for cosmopolitan sparkle with quiet backstreets, this is the perfect choice. Connected by a gracious seafront promenade, with shimmering Mediterranean views, this collection of districts merge into one another, and are packed with shops, restaurants and bars.
- wine and dine alfresco in St Julian’s, Malta’s gastronomic epicentre
- swim off the flat rocky stretch of Sliema Beach
- stay in one of Sliema’s fabulous boutique hostels
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sliema & Around, St Julian’s and Paceville.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.