Malta & Gozo - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Malta & Gozo, Malta & Gozo’s Top 10, Need to Know, What’s New, If You Like…, Month by Month, Itineraries, Accommodation, Getting Around Malta & Gozo, Activities, Eat & Drink Like a Local, Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Malta & Gozo guidebook.
Your journey to Malta & Gozo starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on travelling with children.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about the best local food and drink
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Malta & Gozo, Malta & Gozo’s Top 10, Need to Know, What’s New, If You Like: Historic Towns, Beaches, Prehistoric Relics, Views, Ar-chitecture, Local Cuisine, Water Sports, Month by Month, Itineraries, Accommodation, Getting Around Malta & Gozo, Activities, Eat & Drink Like a Local, Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation