*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Malta & Gozo - Northwest Malta (PDF Chapter)
This is the Northwest Malta chapter from Lonely Planet’s Malta & Gozo guidebook.
Balmy sandy beaches, watersports, boat trips, birdwatching, horse riding, and walks along the dramatic coastline – Malta’s northwest beckons for laid-back holiday fun. Beaches range from white sands in Mellie?a Bay to the wild beaches of Selmun Bay, a well-kept locals’ secret.
- explore the dramatic underwater seascape while scuba-diving off the Marfa Peninsula
- exult in vast coastal views from the wild headland of Ras il-Qammie?
- make the long climb down to the near-empty G?ajn Tuffie?a Bay on a quiet spring day
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Golden Bay, G?ajn Tuffie?a, M?arr & Around, Mellie?a & Around, Xemxija, Bu?ibba, Qawra, St Paul’s Bay and Ba?ar i?-?ag?aq.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.