*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Malta & Gozo - Northwest Malta (PDF Chapter)
This is the Northwest Malta chapter from Lonely Planet’s Malta & Gozo guidebook.
Balmy sandy beaches, watersports, boat trips, birdwatching, horse riding, and walks along the dramatic coastline – Malta’s northwest beckons for laid-back holiday fun. Beaches range from white sands in Mellieħa Bay to the wild beaches of Selmun Bay, a well-kept locals’ secret.
- explore the dramatic underwater seascape while scuba-diving off the Marfa Peninsula
- exult in vast coastal views from the wild headland of Ras il-Qammieħ
- make the long climb down to the near-empty Għajn Tuffieħa Bay on a quiet spring day
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Golden Bay, Għajn Tuffieħa, Mġarr & Around, Mellieħa & Around, Xemxija, Buġibba, Qawra, St Paul’s Bay and Baħar iċ-Ċagħaq.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.