No code necessary. See terms.
Malta & Gozo - Gozo & Comino (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Gozo & Comino chapter from Lonely Planet’s Malta & Gozo guidebook.
Gloriously pretty and slow-paced, here you’ll find fairy-tale hillocks topped by enormous churches, hidden, glittering coves, and sculptured coastal cliffs. It’s a lovely area to kick back, with sandy beaches and excellent scuba diving and snorkelling.
- swim in azure coves such as Wied il-Għasri
- get red sand in your shorts at lovely San Blas Bay
- take in the incredible 360-degree views from tiny Comino
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Gozo, Victoria (Rabat), Mġarr, Mġarr ix-Xini, Xewkija, Ta’Ċenċ, Xlendi, Għarb & Around, San Lawrenz, Dwejra, Marsalforn, Xagħra, Nadur, Ramla Bay, San Blas Bay, Daħlet Qorrot, Qala and Comino.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.