*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Malta & Gozo - Central Malta (PDF Chapter)
This is the Central Malta chapter from Lonely Planet’s Malta & Gozo guidebook.
Explore the hilltop, atmospheric, ancient- walled capital with stupendous views over the hills and out to sea; visit medieval frescoes in ancient catacombs; marvel at one of Europe’s largest church domes and spend your nights at some of Malta’s best nightclubs.
- enjoy the haunting silence of the walled city of Mdina after dark
- question divine intervention while marvelling at the unexploded bomb in the Mosta Dome
- lunch at farmhouse restaurant Diar il-Bniet, followed by a stroll along the top of the Dingli Cliffs
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Mdina & Around, Rabat & Around, Dingli Cliffs, Mosta, Naxxar, Birkirkara and the Three Villages.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.