*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Mallorca - Western Mallorca (PDF Chapter)
This is the Western Mallorca chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mallorca guide-book.
’A sky like turquoise, a sea like lapis lazuli, mountains like emerald, air like heaven’, en-thused Romantic composer Chopin of his new home Valldemossa in 1838. His words ring true almost two centuries later in western Mallorca.
- relish the poetic loveliness of Deià – the winner in Mallorca’s hill-town beauty pageant
- drive the length of the coast from seaside Port d’Andratx to the peaceful Monestir de Lluc
- listen to Chopin on your iPod as you wander through Valldemossa’s narrow lanes
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The Southwest, Andratx, Port d’Andratx, Sant Elm, Portals Vells & Cap de Cala Figuera, Serra de Tramuntana, Andratx to Valldemossa Coast Road, Valldemossa, Port de Valldemossa, Deià, Sóller, Port de Sóller, Biniaraix, Fornalutx, Bunyola, Orient, Alaró, Cala de Sa Calobra & Cala Tuent, Monestir de Lluc.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.