*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page. See terms.
Mallorca - Western Mallorca (PDF Chapter)
This is the Western Mallorca chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mallorca guide-book.
’A sky like turquoise, a sea like lapis lazuli, mountains like emerald, air like heaven’, en-thused Romantic composer Chopin of his new home Valldemossa in 1838. His words ring true almost two centuries later in western Mallorca.
- relish the poetic loveliness of Deià – the winner in Mallorca’s hill-town beauty pageant
- drive the length of the coast from seaside Port d’Andratx to the peaceful Monestir de Lluc
- listen to Chopin on your iPod as you wander through Valldemossa’s narrow lanes
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The Southwest, Andratx, Port d’Andratx, Sant Elm, Portals Vells & Cap de Cala Figuera, Serra de Tramuntana, Andratx to Valldemossa Coast Road, Valldemossa, Port de Valldemossa, Deià, Sóller, Port de Sóller, Biniaraix, Fornalutx, Bunyola, Orient, Alaró, Cala de Sa Calobra & Cala Tuent, Monestir de Lluc.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.