Mallorca - Understand Mallorca and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
All the info you need on everything from history, arts, landscape and wildlife to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and les-bian travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the arts and crafts of the region, from Miró and Barceló to folk arts and leath-erwork
- info on the history of the island
- full coverage of the island’s beautiful landscape and wildlife
- details on Mallorca’s Renaissance, Gothic and Modernista architecture.
Coverage includes: Mallorca Today, History, Landscape & Wildlife, Mal-lorcan Architecture, Arts & Crafts, Directory A–Z, Transport, and Language.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation