Mallorca - The Interior (PDF Chapter)
This is the Interior chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mallorca guidebook.
Mallorca’s serene interior is the alter ego to the island’s coastal buzz. Although the beaches are only an hour’s drive, the interior feels light years away, with its vineyards, hilltop monasteries and meadows stippled with olive, almond and carob trees.
- tour the region’s vineyards and finish with a glass at the much-lauded winery of Bodegas Macià Batle
- throw grapes and cavort with devils at the Festes de la Verema, Binissalem’s annual har-vest festival
- take divine inspiration from the views at the hilltop hermitage of Santuari de Sant Salva-dor
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The Central Corridor, Santa Maria del Camí, Binis-salem, Santa Eugènia, Inca, Lloseta, Caimari, Campanet, Sineu, Sa Pobla & Muro, The South-east, Algaida, Montuïri, Petra, Manacor, Felanitx.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.