*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Mallorca - Palma & the Badia de Palma (PDF Chapter)
This is the Palma & the Badia de Palma chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mallorca guidebook.
Visually magnificent, culturally spoiled, historically fascinating and geographically blessed, Palma should be better known as one of Europe’s great destinations. Yes, it’s a playground of the elite, but visitors of all means can enjoy its wonders.
- admire the stunning confection of Palma’s catedral
- wander the ramparts of the historic fortress-museum of Es Baluard
- taste the plenty laid out in the stalls of the Mercat de l’Olivar, Palma’s largest produce mar-ket
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Palma de Mallorca, History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Badia de Pal-ma.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.