*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Mallorca - Northern Mallorca (PDF Chapter)
This is the Northern Mallorca chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mallorca guide-book.
Northern Mallorca is the island’s heart and soul, bundling coastal drama, cultured towns with spirited fiestas, a twinset of white-sand bays and an exciting portfolio of adventure sports into one enticing package.
- feel your jaw drop as low as the cliffs on the coastal thriller of the Cap de Formentor
- count your blessings pilgrim-style on the 365-step Calvari in Pollença
- hike to see the north coast reduced to postcard format from the top of Penya Rotja
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Pollença & around, Cala Sant Vicenç, Port de Pol-lença, Cap de Formentor, Badia d’Alcúdia, Alcúdia & around, Port d’Alcúdia, Cap des Pinar, Ca’n Picafort, Son Serra de Marina, Colònia de Sant Pere, Betlem.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.