Mallorca - Northern Mallorca (PDF Chapter)
This is the Northern Mallorca chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mallorca guide-book.
Northern Mallorca is the island’s heart and soul, bundling coastal drama, cultured towns with spirited fiestas, a twinset of white-sand bays and an exciting portfolio of adventure sports into one enticing package.
- feel your jaw drop as low as the cliffs on the coastal thriller of the Cap de Formentor
- count your blessings pilgrim-style on the 365-step Calvari in Pollença
- hike to see the north coast reduced to postcard format from the top of Penya Rotja
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Pollença & around, Cala Sant Vicenç, Port de Pol-lença, Cap de Formentor, Badia d’Alcúdia, Alcúdia & around, Port d’Alcúdia, Cap des Pinar, Ca’n Picafort, Son Serra de Marina, Colònia de Sant Pere, Betlem.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.