Mallorca - Eastern Mallorca (PDF Chapter)
This is the Eastern Mallorca chapter from Lonely Planet’s Mallorca guide-book.
There’s a reason tourists arrive in Eastern Mallorca in their hundreds of thousands on their annual sun pilgrimage: this is one of the prettiest coasts on an island of many.
- get a grasp on medieval Mallorca by roaming Artà’s castle ramparts and backstreets
- hike the wind-buckled hills of the Parc Natural de la Península de Llevant to reach pristine coves
- dive by day and dine by night in the unspoilt fishing town of Portocolom
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: The Northeast, Artà, Parc Natural de la Península de Llevant, Capdepera, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Cala Millor to Portocolom, Cala Millor, Porto Cristo, Portocolom.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.