Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Maldives travel guide
9th Edition Oct 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $24.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $13.27 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $32.49 USD
Unrivalled luxury, stunning white-sand beaches and an amazing underwater world make the Maldives an obvious choice for a true holiday of a lifetime.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Maldives, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, city walks and recommendations from our expert
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus marine life colour sections, surfing and diving guide, resorts planning feature and independent travel advice
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Male, North Male Atolls, South Male Atolls, Ari Atoll,
Northern Atolls, Southern Atolls, Understand and Survival chapters.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.