*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Maldives - Southern Atolls (PDF Chapter)
This is the Southern Atolls chapter from Lonely Planet’s Maldives guidebook.
The fast-developing southern atolls have attracted new resorts aplenty, but away from these the atolls retain a traditional way of life. Safari boats explore dive sites, and surfing trips visit the remotest breaks of Gaafu Dhaalu and Seenu Atolls.
- greet a vast variety of sea life at Fotteyo
- see the second-oldest mosque in the country at Nilandhoo island
- explore the wreck of the British Loyalty and the brilliant coral in Addu Atoll
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Resorts, Best Guesthouses, Vaavu, Meemu, Faafu, Dhaalu, Thaa, Laamu, Gaafu Alifu, Gaafu Dhaalu, Gnaviyani, Addu Atoll, When to Go.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.