No code necessary. See terms.
Maldives - Southern Atolls (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Southern Atolls chapter from Lonely Planet’s Maldives guidebook.
The fast-developing southern atolls have attracted new resorts aplenty, but away from these the atolls retain a traditional way of life. Safari boats explore dive sites, and surfing trips visit the remotest breaks of Gaafu Dhaalu and Seenu Atolls.
- greet a vast variety of sea life at Fotteyo
- see the second-oldest mosque in the country at Nilandhoo island
- explore the wreck of the British Loyalty and the brilliant coral in Addu Atoll
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Resorts, Best Guesthouses, Vaavu, Meemu, Faafu, Dhaalu, Thaa, Laamu, Gaafu Alifu, Gaafu Dhaalu, Gnaviyani, Addu Atoll, When to Go.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.