*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Maldives - Northern Atolls (PDF Chapter)
This is the Northern Atolls chapter from Lonely Planet’s Maldives guidebook.
The least-developed region of the Maldives, the northern atolls remain scarcely known to foreigners, making them a great place to experience traditional Maldivian life. There’s huge diving potential throughout the region, with wrecks along the western fringe of the atolls.
- check out the Utheemu Ganduvaru palace in Haa Alifu
- explore the Maldives’ first marine national park at Noonu Atoll
- dive into Hanifaru Huraa, breeding ground for manta rays and whale sharks
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Best Places to Dive, Haa Alifu, Haa Dhaalu, Shaviyani, Noonu, Raa, Baa, Lhaviyani, When to Go.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.